Established in the Fall, 2000, the YCS Institute provides training, consultation and clinical services related to infants, toddlers, preschool-age children and their families. The educational and therapeutic services at the Institute provide unique opportunities to evaluate and assist infants, children and their families. Through the Institute, a wide array of individual, group and dyadic services for infants and families is being offered. Licensed clinicians and advanced candidates in mental health and allied fields conduct therapeutic interventions with infants, toddlers and preschool-age children, and their caregivers.
- Infant and Infant-Parent (caregiver) Relationship Assessments
- Child Psychiatric Evaluation & Medication Assessments
- Child Play Psychotherapy
- Infant-Parent (caregiver) Group Psychotherapy
- Parent (caregiver) Individual Psychotherapy
- Services for Mothers and Children Affected by Substance Abuse
- Developmental and Parental Guidance
The Institute also offers year-long Doctoral internships for qualified post graduate students.
Click here for details. For more information, contact Dayna Zatina Egan PsyD., Director, YCS Institute, Helen May Strauss Clinics and
Additional Institute Programming