Calling all Secret Santa’s! While the holidays are a joyous and happy time for so many of us, they can be extremely difficult for children who are separated from their families. Once again, we need you, your colleagues, and your friends and relatives to help us make the season brighter for the children in our care.
Secret Santa Top 5 Tips:
- You only need to purchase only 1 of the gift wishes. (We list 3 to ease the burden of those hard to find items)
- The YCS children are asked to keep their request in the $40 range. This could be an opportunity for you to ask a friend or family member to chip in with you and work together to make a child’s holiday wish come true.
- Most popular gift – gift cards While gift cards may seem like a “boring” gift to us …they are, in fact, the most sought after gift. They give our children the opportunity to shop, to choose and most importantly…. to be independent! (Suggested stores – WalMart, K-Mart, Chain stores, generic bank cards)
- Our largest need is gifts for older male children
- Gifts must be unwrapped but can be placed in a gift bag with a tag identifying the child and their program.
Youth Consultation Service (YCS) is New Jersey’s premier provider of behavioral health services to strengthen and support children and families. YCS’ more than 70 programs throughout the state include therapeutic residences, shelters, foster care placement, after-school programs, special education schools, violence prevention and early childhood initiatives.
Click here to download the Secret Santa Donar Form. Please print the form and mail it to:YCS Foundation
25 Salem Street
Hackensack, NJ 07601
We would like to thank you in advance for making the YCS children’s holiday wishes come true!!!!!
The Foundation Elves ~ Ruthie, Robin, Fran & Kathy ~ 201 678-1312