Calling all Secret Santa’s!
While the holidays are a joyous and happy time for so many of us, they can be extremely difficult for children who are separated from their families. We need YOU – plus your friends, relatives and colleagues — to make the holiday season bright for the children in our care.
Secret Santa Top 5 Tips:
- You only need to purchase only 1 of the gift wishes. (We list 3 to ease the burden of those hard to find items)
- The YCS children are asked to keep their request in the $40 range. This could be an opportunity for you to ask a friend or family member to chip in with you and work together to make a child’s holiday wish come true.
- Most popular gift – gift cards – While gift cards may seem like a “boring” gift to us …they are, in fact, the most sought after gift. They give our children the opportunity to shop, to choose and most importantly…. to be independent! (Suggested stores – WalMart, K-Mart, Chain stores, generic bank cards)
- Our largest need is gifts for older male children
- Gifts must be unwrapped but can be placed in a gift bag with a tag identifying the child and their program.
Click here to download the Secret Santa Donar Form. Please print the form and mail it to:YCS Foundation
25 Salem Street
Hackensack, NJ 07601
We would like to thank you in advance for making the YCS children’s holiday wishes come true!!!!!
The Foundation Elves ~ Ruthie, Robin, Fran & Kathy ~ 201 678-1312