YCS Sawtelle Services
YCS Sawtelle offers an array of services including:
A Learning Center
- ABA Methodology
- Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Transition Plan/Job Training
- In-Home Consultations
- Family Support
Video of Students Volunteering in the Community
Residential CareIntensive services in small group homes for individuals, ages 5 through adulthood, to improve positive functioning; manage and eliminate challenging behaviors, improve self care and enhance daily living.
Click here for more information
Video of Residents of a Sawtelle Home
- YCS Sawtelle Services offers educational and residential care for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities from birth through adulthood. Using ABA methodology, our professional staff specializes in assisting individuals with co-occurring behavioral health and mental health challenges.
- The YCS Sawtelle Approach Our ABA teams understand that every individual has unique strengths, abilities and needs. With this in mind, our staff utilizes a small steps teaching method that helps and adjunct therapies to build on an individual’s skills while developing competencies in self care, social interactions, and daily living and recreational activities.
- The YCS Institute for Infant and Preschool Mental Health is equipped to provide evaluations for parents who children birth – 7 who are concerned about their child’s development and offers parent/child counseling .
Reporter Debbie Duhaime’s in-depth interview with parent and staff about Sawtelle services