When your child is affected by autism or other developmental disabilities, you want a program that understands your needs and will always be there for you.
YCS Sawtelle offers an array of services including:[ms_column style=”1/3″ class=”” id=””]
- 1-on-1 Instruction for Preschoolers
- ABA Methodology
- Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Transition Plan/Job Training
- In-Home Consultations
- Family Support
Click here for more information
[/ms_column] [ms_column style=”1/3″ class=”” id=””]
Sawtelle In-Home Care
Sawtelle homes give family members peace of mind knowing that their children (5and up) are safe and protected in our nurturing home-like environment as they learn how to control their behaviors and acquire daily living skills.
Sawtelle Residential Care
Intensive services for children (5-21) and family support to improve the child’s positive functioning in the home; manage and eliminate challenging behaviors, improve self care and daily living.
- YCS Sawtelle Services offers educational. in-home, and residential care for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities from birth through adulthood. Using ABA methodology, our professional staff specializes in assisting individuals with co-occurring behavioral health and mental health challenges.
- The YCS Sawtelle Approach Our ABA teams understand that every individual has unique strengths, abilities and needs. With this in mind, our staff utilizes a small steps teaching method that helps and adjunct therapies to build on an individual’s skills while developing competencies in self care, social interactions, and daily living and recreational activities.
- The YCS Institute for Infant and Preschool Mental Health is also equipped to provide evaluations for parents who children birth – 6 who are concerned about their child’s development.
- Sawtelle Residences for young adults 21 and over
YCS-Sawtelle Learning Center
208 S. Mountain Avenue
Montclair, NJ 07042
email Lisa Tomchek